As the industry continues to navigate recovery and reopening, Global Gaming Expo (G2E) is here to help bring the industry together with the benefits of a live event directly to you and on your schedule. Take advantage of G2E’s platform to display products and technology in your virtual showroom, manage and run in-platform video meetings with potential buyers, generate quality leads through product recommendations, and set your own agenda to attend G2E education and networking events.
Who Can Participate?
G2E is open to all current G2E exhibitors and new exhibitors to G2E who want to reach gaming industry professionals virtually in 2020. You must sign a G2E virtual event agreement to participate in this event.
- Any vendor or sponsor who wishes to participate must sign an updated virtual contract.
- Current G2E exhibitors can purchase a virtual showroom for $999
- New to G2E exhibitors can purchase a virtual showroom for $1,999
- Sponsor and media opportunities offer additional ways to align with G2E’s even this year. You can view them here.
If you are interested in participating in this year’s G2E, contact the Sales Team here.
How-to Videos and Resources
To help you get the most out of this year’s G2E event and virtual platform, we have put together these handy videos to show you around. We walk you through how to update your profile, how visitors can interact with you, and how you can join our virtual event.
How to Use Online Meetings
How to Use the Chat Bot
How to Check Notifications
How to Send Messages
How to use Matchmaking and Book Meetings
How to Check Your Calendar
How do I edit my company’s Virtual Showroom?
Be sure to edit and update your Virtual Showroom no later than Tuesday, October 13, since attendees will be able to access and view them starting Wednesday, October 14 when the platform opens to pre-schedule appointments for October 27-28.
Click here to see the entire overview of your Virtual Showroom or you can reference the video above.
Are there tips or tricks to uploading videos and pictures to my company’s Virtual Showroom?
For optimal load time and performance, make sure your image files are RGB and 72dpi. Logo: For the best display, we suggest at least 500 pixels wide by 500 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
Product photos: For the best display, we suggest at least 1000 pixels wide x1000 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
Video: YouTube or Vimeo URLs. Files uploaded should be .mp4; 1080p resolution (Max 80MB)
Marketing Content files: .pdf, .doc, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
How many staff members get access to my company’s Virtual Showroom?
Participating Exhibitors receive access for 6 Team Members from their company, and you can purchase additional access. Each team member receives their own access and user profile, which allows them to:
- Participate in virtual/video-based meetings, remotely from their own computers Schedule and lead virtual meetings for your company
- Interact with customers
- Gain access to G2E’s slate of programming, including education and networking
- Administrative Access
If you are a Team Member administrator, you have the following additional privileges:
- Edit your Virtual Showroom
- Login access to participate as 1 of 6 included team members
- Add 1 additional team member at no additional charge and give them administrative privileges.
- You can purchase additional team member access here.